Monday 24 January 2011

Be the brand

























I am struggling with text and how to present myself. I have a web site www.doulasophie.nl and business cards, which I love, but trying to make a flyer in dutch and one for expats in English is killing me.
I have come to the conclusion that I have spent too much time on it now, trying to perfect it. I don't know how I want it or what I want to say any more. Over kill!!
Had a great conversation about it with Rogier, my husband, at the weekend. Having your own business is always challenging especially when you are it, a one man show. You have to be it all, do it all.
Be the brand! That's our new motto and I like it. We came to the conclusion that people need to meet us through our social media not just hear/read about what we do. It sure is an art in itself. So that is the challenge.... be the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment